You may have guessed by now that the now old man is me. You may even have guessed that Lynda and I have decided to move back East to be near our four children and six grandchildren, and that our dream is to build a final homestead in which our friends and families can come to play, dream and thrive.
You may even have guessed that my career as a medical doctor will be over, forever, in one month. I simply see too much to be willing to function as a physician in the medical system at this time. You probably have a lot of questions as to what this means for you. Here are details that will hopefully address your questions.
- The office will close on June 30, 2020
- Despite many months of trying, I could not find anyone to take over my practice. Sadly, I have no other doctor or health-care provider to suggest for my patients. This is not to say there aren’t good practitioners of all sorts in the Bay Area, but there are none that I can, with all my heart, recommend to everyone. I trust that each of you will find a good solution for your health-care needs.
- I am going to take all of July off, the first full month off in almost 40 years, but I will continue to answer emails and do my mentoring sessions.
- I will relinquish my medical license after July, with the plan to re-emerge as an unlicensed “health coach” or consultant. This means that, starting in August, I will no longer be able to order tests, write prescriptions, make diagnoses or offer treatment plans. I will, however, be able to talk to anyone who wishes to talk to me about my opinion on what might be best for them. Frankly, I am looking forward to a new way of interacting with my friends, previously known as patients. More details about how this will work will come soon.
- During June, July and maybe even August, Laura and Alyssa will answer calls and emails to help you get a copy of your chart, order prescriptions (you might want to get a year’s supply of whatever prescription you take, as soon a prescription from me will no longer be honored), order supplements or help you in any way possible with this transition. All of the supplements I use and recommend will still be carried on our humanheartcosmicheart.com website. This includes strophanthus, NADH and all the others. In fact, in the coming months, our plan is to introduce new lines of supplements that I feel confident will actually take my “medicine” to a whole new level.
- During the month of June, as we pack up, I will continue to be available for phone consultations on the usual Tuesdays and Fridays. I would love to speak to as many people as possible during this time. Emails are also welcome.
- I will continue to be in touch indefinitely through blogs, webinars, interviews, my own podcast (coming soon), mentoring and perhaps another book or two. So please continue to subscribe to this email list and our new YouTube or Bitchute channels (see below).
- Finally, for those who have made Community Supported Health contributions all these years, the plan will cease starting in July. For June, your phone consultations are still covered, and if you believe that upon hearing this news you would rather have stopped the payment today, please let us know, and we will refund June’s payment.
Finally, I can hardly express my love and gratitude for all the wonderful people I have met in my time in the West. I trust that my contribution to your life, in spite of the occasional surliness, helped you in some way. You, literally, have made my life possible.